At the Collectors’ Corner kids of all ages can bring in a natural object (or a journal entry, photograph, rubbings or drawings of that object) and share their knowledge about the item with Collectors' Corner volunteers. The more a trader knows about the object, the more points they will earn. With the points earned, the trader may trade what they discussed for another item at the trading post. Volunteers interact with children and families to introduce and facilitate the trading process and enter information into the Collectors' Corner database.
We need Monday Volunteers!!!
- Environmental Education
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One 4 hour shift weekly on Mondays!
- LEGO Towers of Tomorrow Exhibit...
- Experiment Gallery Interpreter
- Play Tinker Make Saturdays...
- RACE: Are We So Different? ...
- Sportsology Gallery Volunteer
- Dinosaurs and Fossils Exhibit...
- Mississippi River Gallery...
- Human Body Gallery Exhibit...
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Collectors' Corner Volunteer
- Science Museum Event Volunteer