At the Collectors’ Corner kids of all ages can bring in a natural object (or a journal entry, photograph, rubbings or drawings of that object) and share their knowledge about the item with Collectors' Corner volunteers. The more a trader knows about the object, the more points they will earn. With the points earned, the trader may trade what they discussed for another item at the trading post. Volunteers interact with children and families to introduce and facilitate the trading process and enter information into the Collectors' Corner database.
We need Monday Volunteers!!!
- Environmental Education
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One 4 hour shift weekly on Mondays!
- LEGO Towers of Tomorrow Exhibit...
- Play Tinker Make Saturdays...
- Dinosaurs and Fossils Exhibit...
- Human Body Gallery Exhibit...
- Collectors' Corner Volunteer
- Preschool Playdates Volunteer
- Experiment Gallery Interpreter
- RACE: Are We So Different? ...
- Sportsology Gallery Volunteer
- Mississippi River Gallery...
- Big River Journey Station...
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Science Museum Event Volunteer