Adult Day and Health Services Center Reception Assistant
9 people are interested
ADHS - Reception Assistant
At FSL, we offer Adult Day Health Services for adults who will benefit from meaningful activities, socialization and assistance during the day. We have three centers in Phoenix, Glendale and Tempe, that provide quality care and a supportive atmosphere for all of our participants. Volunteers within the ADHS Program will support the efforts of the entire team, with an ultimate goal of providing a welcoming, client centric environment for participants and guests of the centers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Answering phones and providing direction to visitors
Support needs of ADHS team
Strictly adheres to HIPAA guidelines regarding patient confidentiality
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must be able to pass a Background check, Drug Screen and TB clearance
Ablility to obtain Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
Friendly and outgoing with good customer service skills
Good telephone etiquette
Possess good written, verbal and organizational skills
Able to work well with other team members
Contact us today to learn more about this and other opportunities to volunteer with FSL!
About FSL (Foundation for Senior Living)
1201 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85014, US
FSL, also known as Foundation for Senior Living, has been caring for Arizonans since 1974. Our mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all. Our vision is a caring community that promotes the health and well-being of all.
FSL (Foundation for Senior Living)
For more than 40 years, the Foundation for Senior Living has been caring for Arizonans. Our mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all. We do this by providing:
- Safe Home: We develop both single- and multi-family homes, and we manage multi-family affordable housing complexes and residential behavioral Health Therapeutic Home Programs.
- Nutritious Meals: We provide 375,000 pounds of food to families in need from our two food pantries in the rural Arizona towns of Wickenberg and Williams. Additionally, we serve nearly 800 congregate and home-delivered meals to Arizonans each day.
- Health & Wellness: We provide home and community-based services to enhance independence for Arizonans of all ages, including adult day health, Medicare-certified home health and non-medical home care services.
- Education: We educate clients, family and professional caregivers and members of the community in an effort to empower them to maintain and enhance independence for themselves, their loved ones and their clients.
Contact us today to see how you can help us make life better for people in your community!
We'll work with your schedule.
3620 N. 4th Ave.Phoenix, AZ 85013
- Office Reception
- Elder care
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2.5 hours one to five days per week. AM & PM.
- Walk short distances and assist clients using ambulation devices.