YWCA Oklahoma City
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION:
Provide administrative and office support to the Community Advocacy Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete filing tasks including documenting services completed by advocates in client files.
- Assist with data entry in spreadsheets for funding sources.
- Maintain copies of useful documents for advocates.
- Assist with compiling resource and referral information.
- Assist the Community Advocacy team in maintaining curriculum for the Domestic Violence Education and Support Group.
- Coordinate with the Director of Domestic Violence Advocacy while at Palomar location and with the Senior Director of Domestic Violence Victim Services at the Gaylord complex.
About YWCA Oklahoma City
2460 NW 39th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73112, US
YWCA Oklahoma City is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all.
The YWCA is the oldest and largest multicultural women's organization in the world. Across the globe, we have more than 25 million members in 122 countries, including 2 million members in 300 local associations in the United States. More important than the numbers, is our mission to eliminate racism and empower women. We provide safe places for women and children, build strong women leaders, and advocate for women's rights and civil rights in Congress.
Women come to us in times of crisis, as survivors of rape or domestic violence. They come for job training and career counseling. They come for childcare. They come for a variety of reasons. But they come. And they leave with a renewed spirit, new skills, and stronger lives.
YWCA associations are the bedrock of the organization. They are in almost every community nationwide, and their services range from Childcare and Job Training, to Violence Prevention and Leadership Training. YWCA staffers, volunteers and friends are your neighbors, family members, co-workers and friends.