Event Team Forming now for exclusive Golden Gate Opera events in theatre and in private homes
We have a specific event date of October 30th which needs some volunteers doing advance work. There will also be events in November and December 2016.
Event Chair position open: Work with volunteer committee, Assign tasks from a task list, manage volunteers to complete these tasks:
Volunteers as a team can select from these tasks on a timeline.
- Confirm event plan deadlines with team.
- Get refreshments & raffle/auction items donated w/Item Donation Form.
- Assist with the marketing of the Event- Social Media promotion, Title of event, entertainers, presentation.
- Make an impact - a beautifully planned event, concert, & reception builds festival relationships in the community/
- Join in on the Marketing Plan, create invitations.
- Participate in inviting At-Risk Kids, veterans, families and the public
- Display refreshments, help serve and pour
- Help Clean up
- Send Thank you notes to host, performers, attendees, refreshment donors, and volunteers: building relationships.
- Event Design & Planning
- Sales Process
- Event Management
- IT Strategy
- Group Facilitation
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 planning meetings, tasks before and during event
- Contact GGO to sign up on Event Team & for Event Plan Schedule / Meetings