Help Ease the Fear of Injury from Falls
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereMorris, Sussex, Passaic, Warren & Hunterdon CountyRockaway, NJ 07866
Do you or someone you know live with the fear of falling? Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is a volunteer facilitated, award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
Become a trained leader and teach others how to manage their concerns about falling! Volunteer coaches assist participants in learning how to set realistic goals to increase activity, change their environment to reduce fall risk factors, and perform simple exercises to increase strength and balance.
If this is of interest to you please call 973-784-4900 ext. 203.
This program is provided free to you and any participants. You will be trained for FREE and will be provided with all the necessary materials. This class is specifically designed to benefit older adults who are still managing their day to day activities in thier homes.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Make New Friends
- Be a Diaper Bank Volunteer!
- Train as a Volunteer Tax Preparer
- Lead Exercise Classes to Prevent...
- Help Ease the Fear of Injury...
- Work from Home - Emergency Help...
- Become a Paterson Reader! Can...
- Grocery Shopper
- Help Others Make Sense of Medicare
- Take Control of Your Health...
- Deliver a Meal in Sussex County