Want to help people achieve success? Volunteers in Mercy Hospital's Joint Replacement Center work along side positive and professional staff to assist patients who have had a joint replacement surgery. Great for students considering therapy or health care careers, this highly rewarding experience comes with high expectations. Minimum 6 month commitment, volunteers help gather and prepare supplies prior to each group therapy session, assist staff as they move patients to and from their rooms, and fill in as a substitute coach for patients when necessary. 3 hour morning and afternoon shifts available seven days a week.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least one morning or afternoon every other week
- must also pass health screening provided by Allina
- Join our Top 100 Team
- If you think babies are cute,...
- Much better than just a walk in...
- Welcome: we're glad you chose to...
- Outpatient Pharmacy Volunteer
- Early Bird Greeter
- Office Magicians Needed
- Guest Service Superstars Needed
- Be a Barista- Brighten Someone's...
- If you consider yourself a...
- Volunteers are part of the...
- Help Us Make a First Impression...
- Help PT in the AM or PM