Want to help people achieve success? Volunteers in Mercy Hospital's Joint Replacement Center work along side positive and professional staff to assist patients who have had a joint replacement surgery. Great for students considering therapy or health care careers, this highly rewarding experience comes with high expectations. Minimum 6 month or 60 hour commitment, volunteers help gather and prepare supplies prior to each group therapy session, assist staff as they move patients to and from their rooms, and fill in as a substitute coach for patients when necessary. 3 hour morning and afternoon shifts available seven days a week.
- Physical Therapy
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least one morning or afternoon every other week
- must also pass health screening provided by Allina
- Office Magicians Needed
- Join our Top 100 Team
- If you think babies are cute,...
- Much better than just a walk in...
- Guest Service Superstars Needed
- Be a Barista- Brighten Someone's...
- Welcome: we're glad you chose to...
- Volunteers are part of the...
- Help Us Make a First Impression...
- Early Bird Greeter
- Volunteer in PT in the AM or PM