WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2245 North Bank DriveCOLUMBUS, OH 43220
Utilize your education and credentials as a volunteer for our Hospice Program. Opportunities in this capacity may consist of:
Physical, Massage, Music, Recreation, Occupational therapies, Social Work or any alternative therapies, Nursing, Medical Field, Psychology, etc.,
Proof of appropriate license/certification/registration as applicable. Proof of credentials will be required for personnel file.
- Massage Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 times per month
- TB test and Flu immunization
- Healthcare Visit Volunteer...
- Administrative Support The glue...
- ***Spiritual Care Volunteer***
- *******Musical Visit...
- ***Patient Visit Volunteer****
- ***Volunteer Services Department...
- Education-based group...
- ***Professional Volunteer***
- "On My Own" Hospice Volunteer
- ****Bed Side Volunteer****
- College Student Education Group...