Mobile Meals is currently seeking volunteers who are able to use their own vehicle to deliver meals a couple times each month. Delivering meals is a direct service opportunity that will allow the volunteer to see first hand the impact they are having on the community!
- Meals are delivered Monday through Friday.
- Meals are picked up between 10a and 11a.
- Each delivery takes approximately an hour to an hour and a half.
- We have six pick up sites around Lucas County for the volunteers convenience.
- We service all of Lucas County and locations close to the Lucas County Border, i.e. Perrysburg, Walbridge, Swanton, parts of Michigan, etc.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 1.5 hr, each delivery
- Children and Teens may volunteer with an adult.