Salt Lake County Aging Services provides a wide variety of opportunities for individuals wishing to volunteer their time and talents.
The agency recruits volunteers to:
- Deliver Meals on Wheels
- Transport older adults to vital medical appointments
- Teach classes at 17 Senior Centers located throughout Salt Lake County
- Provide Companionship to the frail elderly and disabled
- Tutor special needs children
- Tutor children struggling with math, spelling, reading and writing
- Serve vulnerable individuals residing in long-term care facilities
- Provide in-home services to the isolated and home-bound
- Teach healthy behaviors to seniors living with chronic conditions
- And much more!
* Certain programs have eligibility criteria
For more information and to find out if you qualify, log on at www.aging.slco.org or call (801) 468-2527.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18