On July 7, 2018, the Cancer Wellness House will be kicking- off the 22nd Annual Survivors at the Summit Event . This multi-faceted outdoor event symbolizes the challenges individuals and families experience when faced with cancer, pays tribute to their courage and determination, and honors the memory of all those lives that have been cut short by the disease.
- Hidden Peak Jouneys Hike(hike from Snowbird Plaza to the top of Hidden Peak)
- Celebration of Life Ceremony(Poetry, Survivors Stories, and more)
- Tribute Flags(will be flown like prayer flag ceremony but a celebration flag ceremony)
- Pancakes on the Plaza (Breakfast for all)
- Lunch at the Summit
You can imagine all the volunteer needed to make all of this happen. Please join the Cancer Wellness House to support those affected by cancer.
*each volunteer receives a t-shirt, breakfast, lunch, and tram ride to the Summit.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 7/7 time varies
- Need commitment to help before the event.