68 people are interested
68 people are interested
This person will be responsible for communicating with media providers, advertisers and various third parties in order to publicize all events
Promote and market all external activities, programs, publications and outreach services on a local and national level.
Includes general responsibilities including but not limited to:
Assist with promotional events for Posh Girl Night Out 2020
* To assist in the delivery of marketing campaigns to support Posh Girl Night Out 2020 as directed by the Marketing team.
* To assist with postal mailouts as directed by the Marketing team * To support the Marketing Assistant in collating written copy, images and materials for event brochure, PMA website and additional printed materials. * To update PMA social media sites (Twitter and Facebook, Instagram) as directed by the Marketing team. * To play an active role as part of The PMA team and contribute to the wider objectives of the business. * To engage in training and development as and when required by the PR and Chief Marketing Officer
* To uphold and comply with the organization’s policies and procedures, financial regulations, equal opportunities, data protection required for the effective and appropriate operation of the venue.
About Revive Therapy Group formerly Posh Foundation
780 Morosgo Dr Ne, 14766, Atlanta, GA 30324, US
Revive Therapy Group formerly Posh Foundation mission is empowering families and assisting women and girls in economically disadvantaged communities helping them move towards fulfilling and improving their quality of life, as well as achieving their personal and professional independence.
The organization sponsors various fundraising events through out the year to engage the public to contribute to:
- Free back-packs and supplies for inner-city elementary, middle school, and high school students who are at-risk for school failure.
- Book scholarships for female high school graduates or GED recipients entering their first year at an accredited college or university
- Job preparation seminars for women entering/ re-entering the workforce.
- Families experiencing financial hardships due to catastrophic events, unemployment, low-income, etc.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 11, 2021
- Sales Marketing
- Customer Acquisition
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 6 months
- Attach Resume & Provide Contact Number