Attract and retain the support of corporate and community sponsors and volunteers for POSH. Develop and coordinate external activities that promote POSH, recruit volunteers and generate financial partnership/support both locally and nationally.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Intern will assist with capacity-building activities related to
- MARKETING (i.e. building relationships with local media, assisting with initiation of social media activities, etc)
- VOLUNTEER RECRUITMENT (i.e. establishing relationships with local businesses, schools, universities, etc. whose members may be interested in volunteering)
- FUNDRAISING (i.e. writing grants to local foundations, identifying and approaching untapped businesses for solicitation of sponsorship, developing special events, etc.)
- BUILDING COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS.
- Public Speaking
- General Skills
- Team Work
- Social Services
- Strong background in Fund raising/Grant Writing
- $300/month stipend if commit to 6 month internship. Must complete minimum of 60 hours during and reach goal each month in order to receive the stipend for that month.
- $400/month stipend received if commit to one year internship. Must complete minimum of 60 hours during and reach goal each month in order to receive the stipend for that month.
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Capacity Planning
- Product Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment