DONATE TO THIS
75 people are interested
Help save a child's life through the gift of family. Board Members wanted in Columbus.
DONATE TO THIS
75 people are interested
Gift of Adoption Fund, a 501c3 national charity, has given away nearly $10MM to complete over 4000 adoptions in a non-discriminatory manner. The Gift of Adoption Fund seeks to fill the void that separates a child from family through adoption completion grants, giving vulnerable children a permanent home and the chance to thrive. We do this-- in large part -- through our extensive Chapter network. In 25 states (and counting), the Gift of Adoption Fund seeks business and community leaders to join Chapter teams and grow our donor base through networking, awareness, and leveraging relationships and partnership in specific local markets. No other charitable initiative delivers the transformational impact of adoption for such a small investment -- not just for the child served, but for generations following.
The goal of each Chapter’s all-volunteer board is to raise enough funds to help complete all adoption grant requests. 100% of the money raised by the chapter is directed to uniting children with forever families in the area.
What you will do
- Create relationships with individuals, companies, nonprofits, groups, organizations and partnerships in order to garner awareness for our cause and build our donor base.
- Engage community and foundation prospects and partners to generate awareness and funds.
- Partner with other team members to create high-impact events for members and guests to celebrate children, families served, and the impact made.
- Create and implement other fundraising activities that are important to you and your local market.
What we are looking for
- Business and community leaders that are passionate about children, family, and adoption.
- People that are leaders in their field and connected to large personal and professional networks of philanthropically minded people.
- Individuals who enjoy outreach, relationship management, development, fundraising, and communications.
- Purpose-driven people that are looking to leverage their network to create new partnership opportunities and increase the donor base of the Fund.
- This is a non-compensatory board member role. Instead of compensation, our board members:
- Enjoy being agents for change in the community and the world.
- Get to help more children find their way to permanent, loving homes.
- Make a personal gift, hit a fundraising goal, and serve a 3-year term.
About Gift of Adoption Fund
1200 Shermer Road, Suite 111, Northbrook, IL 60062, US
Gift of Adoption is a national charitable organization that inspires adoption by providing grants to help fund adoptions-- giving children permanent, loving families and the chance to thrive.
We believe a child without a family is one of life's great tragedies because a child without a permanent home suffers. Orphanages and foster homes do not offer permanent solutions for the millions of children who need families. All children deserve the dignity and love that comes from being a part of a family. Gift of Adoption is committed to creating those families. Gift of Adoption is a national charitable organization that inspires adoption by providing grants to help fund adoptions-- giving children permanent, loving families and the chance to thrive.
Through Gift of Adoption, you can give time and donations to support adoption.
Even if you can't open your home, you can open your heart and transform the life of a child.
Anywhere in OHBexley, OH 43209
September 28, 2021
- Business Development
- Event Planning / Management
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- 5 hrs/month; 3-yr term
- 10+ years professional work experience, community and workplace connections, fundraising