Volunteering at Heifer Village and Urban Farm is a great way to make a difference around the world right here in Arkansas! Whether you help weed the garden, lead tours of our interactive exhibits or headquarters building, lead programs, or help visitors in Shop@Heifer, your contribution makes a difference.
Volunteers are asked to commit to a minimum of 1 four hour shift a week for a minimum of 3 months. Shifts are available Monday through Saturday 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m. All volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and complete required training.
(1) Village guide - lead visitors through the hands-on exhibits designed to increase the impact of their experience; lead tours that showcase Heifer's award-winning green building; facilitate educational programs.
(2) Urban Farm - Help with weeding, harvesting and general garden care.
(3) Shop@Heifer - Greet shoppers, help run the register, assist with stocking and displaying merchandise.
(5) Office Assistant -- Provide vital behind-the-scenes support in our office area through various activities including data entry.
Learn more about these volunteer opportunities by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (501) 907-2697 or visit www.heifer.org/volunteer to apply.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours a week