Make a difference in their lives and yours. The Jewish Home of San Francisco is a skilled nursing facility specializing in providing programs, services and care for seniors over the age of 65.
Daytime, evening and weekend volunteer opportunities are available. You do not need to be Jewish to volunteer at the Jewish Home. Visit www.jhsf.org/volunteer for more information and see a list of positions. We have immediate openings in our Gift Shop and as an onsite escort.
Our volunteer partners make all the difference. Giving of your time is sure to bring joy to the lives of our older adults and surely to yours!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Requirements before volunteering are:</p><p>Complete a volunteer application, meet with Volunteer Services staff for an interview, pass a PPD (TB) screening, clear a criminal background check, attend an orientation.</p>
- Activities Assistant
- Creative Arts Assistant
- Shabbot Services Assistant
- Do you enjoy interacting with...
- Rehabilitation Services
- Interested in nursing? Volunteer...
- Computer/Internet Instructors
- Poker dealers needed for seniors
- Come volunteer in our boutique!
- Do you enjoy working with...
- Become a work of heart.....
- Russian Speaking companions
- Socialize with seniors at our...
- Make new friends with our...
- Pets-In-Residence Assistant