Welcome to a world that invites girls to challenge themselves, discover who they are and what they truly can become! While the girls are on their journey, YOU, the Girl Scout troop leader can:
- Develop your potential
- Learn new job skills
- Put your special talents to use, and most of all...
- Be a positive influence in the lives of girls
A troop leader guides girls through programs that include science and technology, business and economic literacy, visual arts, and outdoor and environmental awareness. She/he assists girls in discovering themselves, connecting with others and taking action to make the world a better place. Hold 1 - 1 ? hour troop meetings either weekly or every other week. Prep time is required to plan/organize troop meetings and related Girl Scout activities. Work with the grade level of choice, Kindergarten - 12 th. Meeting place, time and day (weekday, evening or weekend) is determined in coordination with the leader's personal schedule. Basic training classes are provided and monthly meetings for leaders are held in your local area. Contact Cate Teague, Membership Department, 713-292-0213, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- One Year
- Calling All Facilitators
- Administrative Support Volunteer
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Have a passion for teaching...
- Enjoy teaching adults? Join our...
- Fluent in Spanish? Support...
- A Community of Action for Girls
- Guide girls to be tomorrow’s...
- Build Young Leaders in your...
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunities ?By date?