Significantly impact the lives of people with disabilities! Volunteers are needed with a wide variety of skill-sets. Previous experience with horses is not a prerequisite for service!
The target population of MBHTC is an ethnically diverse group of children and adults from all socio-economic backgrounds with disabilities including physical, mental, cognitive and communicative disorders.
Monterey Bay Horsemanship & Therapeutic Center (MBHTC) is in need of:
- Barn buddies and/or activity leaders for children with special-needs
- Side walkers
- Horse facility management/construction (electrical, plumbing, painting and general construction)
- Horse care/facility maintenance
- English-to-Spanish Translator
- Attorney and CPA
Please see MBHTC's website for more details of the available opportunities: http://www.gombhtc.org
- Child Care
- Animal Care / Handling
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- If you are able to give us a schedule of hours you are free to volunteer.