StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
We are looking for volunteers to lead and assist in the grant application process including grant writing and research of grant opportunities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director of Adult Training (&...
- Outreach Volunteers
- Co- Executive Director
- Leadership Team
- Public Relations
- Help Build A Youth Outreach...
- Director of Outreach (&...
- Graphic Design
- Director of Kid Development (&...
- Director of Outreach
- Director of Program Support (&...
- Director of Fund Development
- 042 Leadership/Director Assistance
- 042 Outreach Sponsor: Meal...
- Event Planning
- 032 Turn Purple Volunteer
- Program Support
- Hats Off For Kids