Volunteers with American Sign language skills are needed for a variety of activities to assist children and families enrolled in CPCD's Head Start/preschool programs. children and classroom staff. Volunteers also serve as mentors and positive role models for the children. Assist in translating during parent/teacher meetings and other fun classes for the parents.
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- American Sign Language
- Read to a child
- Clerical Volunteer Position--...
- Ride the Bus with Head Start!...
- Get your food certification to...
- Help prepare breakfast and lunch...
- Spend a day in a classroom
- Literacy in a classroom
- Reach with a child
- Preschool Classroom Helper
- Reading to preschool children
- Become a volunteer with CPCD's...