The California Science Center's vision is to offer an unconditional welcome to all its guests and set the highest standards of individual service and institutional integrity. This vision requires a strong and sincere focus on providing excellent guest service and creating an environment of professionalism. Every volunteer makes it his/her goal to create positive memorable guest experiences for all California Science Center guests. Guest Services' volunteers are frontline resources for our guests. They answer questions and provide assistance in several areas of the Science Center including the Information Desk, the IMAX Theater, and various exhibit areas, as well as during special events.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week for 6 months
- Background Check (18+)
- Air & Space Volunteer
- Air & Space Host Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- ExploraStore Volunteer - Have...
- Ecosystems Host Volunteer
- Educational Presenter Volunteer
- Discovery Room Assistant Volunteer
- Husbandry Volunteers needed....
- Foundation Assistant - Data...
- Certified Diver Volunteer
- Science LIVE! Presenter Volunteer