Volunteer System Administrator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where14959 NE 95th StreetRedmond, WA 98052
The System Administrator will be responsible for the configuration, implementation and maintenance of various technologies managed by CEF. Concentrates on the administration of CEF network infrastructure that include desktop PC's, network equipment and software application.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with Chris Elliott Fund - Providing National Patient & Family Brain Tumor Support
- Phone Work Volunteers
- Sponsorship Chair and Committee...
- Volunteer Operations Manager
- General CEF Volunteers
- Public Relations & Community...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Looking for a mission driven...
- Seeking Dynamic Fund Raiser
- Grant Writer/Grant Writing Chair
- Major Gifts Officer
- Health Information Volunteer...
- Social Media Marketing Coordinator
- PR/Media Chair and Committee...
- Events Manager
- External Media Coordinator
- Volunteer System Administrator
- Healthcare for Hope Coordinator
- ER Physician Outreach Coordinator
- Dynamic Sponsorships Chair &...