WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1951 Larpenteur AveMaplewood, MN 55109
Whether you can play an instrument, sing a song or just share a love of all types of music, then we would love to have you volunteer with us. Living Well Disability Services supports people with developmental disabilities in a residential setting. We welcome you to our home to share your passion, and get to know the people we support in the process. All types of music and musical ability is welcome.
If you would like to know more about the volunteer opportunities at Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at www.livingwell.org.
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/month
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Gardening Volunteer-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Volunteer Companion-Maplewood
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Gardening Volunteer-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Piano Player-Eagan
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Volunteer friend...
- Cooking Volunteer-Edgewood
- Volunteer Friend-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Driver-Robbinsdale
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Pet Visit Volunteer-Mendota...