Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1951 Larpenteur AveMaplewood, MN 55109
There is nothing like the unconditional love you can receive from a pet, and for people supported by Living Well Disability Services, they have lots of love to give right back. We are looking for volunteers with pets (dogs, cats, etc.) who would like to visit our home for people with developmental disabilities. Pets can offer people the companionship and TLC that is needed by all of us. Visit once a week, once a month, whatever your schedule will allow. We promise an attentive audience that will be ready to pet, play, walk and get to know your pet and yourself.
For more information on volunteer opportunities at Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at www.livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/month
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Gardening Volunteer-Maplewood
- Volunteer Companion-Maplewood
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Gardening Volunteer-Inver Grove...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Piano Player-Eagan
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Volunteer friend...
- Cooking Volunteer-Edgewood
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Volunteer Cook-Maplewood
- Volunteer friend-Robbinsdale
- Volunteer Friend-Robbinsdale