Do you enjoy making meals, helping with meal preparation, cleaning, and organization? The Ronald McDonald House of Cleveland needs volunteers to serve as dinner hosts/hostesses in order to keep our kitchens operating smoothly.
1) Assist volunteer groups by greeting them upon arrival, orienting them to the kitchen, helping them find supplies.
2) Keep kitchens clean and organized by managing volunteer groups to wash and restock dishes, leftover food is properly labeled and stored, and messes are cleaned up.
3) Restock kitchen supplies - food, linens, coffee supplies, paper products, etc.
4) Cook and serve a meal for our families when no volunteer group is scheduled.
- Customer Service
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Hosts are especially needed 6-9pm
- A Warm Heart and Smile!