Work with Young Adults with Traumatic Brain Injuries (PADHS)
45 people are interested
Phoenix Adult Day Health Services is one of three adult day health services centers in the Valley run by the Foundation for Senior Living. This particular center is located at 4th Ave. and Osborn in Phoenix. We are in a new, state-of-the-art facility where we meet the needs of the terrific folks who attend our center.
We are looking for a flexible volunteer to work with our young adult population. These are individuals with traumatic brain injuries (TBI). The young adults are very active, and love doing one-on-one games, attending outings on a weekly basis, etc. They need assistance throughout the day. This opportunity is based on your availability, anytime within the hours of 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
About FSL (Foundation for Senior Living)
1201 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85014, US
FSL, also known as Foundation for Senior Living, has been caring for Arizonans since 1974. Our mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all. Our vision is a caring community that promotes the health and well-being of all.
FSL (Foundation for Senior Living)
For more than 40 years, the Foundation for Senior Living has been caring for Arizonans. Our mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all. We do this by providing:
- Safe Home: We develop both single- and multi-family homes, and we manage multi-family affordable housing complexes and residential behavioral Health Therapeutic Home Programs.
- Nutritious Meals: We provide 375,000 pounds of food to families in need from our two food pantries in the rural Arizona towns of Wickenberg and Williams. Additionally, we serve nearly 800 congregate and home-delivered meals to Arizonans each day.
- Health & Wellness: We provide home and community-based services to enhance independence for Arizonans of all ages, including adult day health, Medicare-certified home health and non-medical home care services.
- Education: We educate clients, family and professional caregivers and members of the community in an effort to empower them to maintain and enhance independence for themselves, their loved ones and their clients.
Contact us today to see how you can help us make life better for people in your community!
We'll work with your schedule.
4th Ave.& OsbornPhoenix, AZ 85013
- Special Needs
- Fitness Instruction
- Visual Arts
- Music Arts
- Must be at least 21
- Any time between 9am & 5pm Monday-Friday