Do you speak Spanish and love kids. We are looking for mentors to befriend kids (ages 5-15) who speak fluent English but parents have limited English. Use your gifts of language, love of children, love of fun and laughter while you give back to the community.
Meet with a child once a week and do those activities you already enjoy doing. Might be bike riding, swimming, hiking, baking, crafts or board games. You might plant a garden, visit a library, go to a movie or play catch. Many children are waiting for an adult who will be their friend. They might be new to the USA and need some direction in the transition,
We need individuals, couples and whole families to mentor the kids waiting. Call Penny for more information. 763-862-6755
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- couple of hours weekly for one year
- transportation, reliability, acceptance and non judgemental attitude, love kids, fun loving
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Send a birthday blessing
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Spanish speaking mentor to child...
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- Teachers for life skills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- Mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends