VITAS Innovative Hospice Care is looking for musical and visual artists to help terminally ill patients and their families express themselves when words fail them. Artists go into nursing homes and assisted living communities to play a musical instrument, sing, help a patient paint a picture and share their talents in therapeutic ways.
- Visual Arts
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of four hours a month for 6 months
- VITAS Paw Pals Volunteers
- VITAS Craft Volunteers
- VITAS Administrative Volunteers...
- VITAS Administrative Volunteers
- VITAS Bereavement Volunteer
- VITAS Volunteer Memory Bear...
- VITAS Patient-Care Volunteers -...
- VITAS Patient-Care Volunteers
- VITAS Musical and Visual Artist...
- VITAS Hair Care Volunteers
- VITAS Paw Pals Volunteers -...
- VITAS Massage & Reiki Volunteers