This position assists The Arc's Adelante program, a networking opportunity for Spanish speaking families who have a loved one with an intellectual and developmental disability.
Adelante Minneapolis meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 6:30-8:30pm and Adelante St. Paul meets on the 4th Wednesday of the month from 6:30-8:30pm. This is a September thru May opportunity.
Volunteers assist with the conversation aspect of the program during the first 30 minutes and with recreational activities with the kids during the 90 minutes. Total time commitment for Adelante is 3 hours a month per group, which includes drive or bus time. You do not need to speak Spanish in order to volunteer.
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 3 months
- Rack 'em Up in Brooklyn Center!
- Rack 'em Up in Bloomington!
- Childcare Volunteers Needed -...
- Make a difference in the Spanish...
- Rack 'em Up in St. Paul!
- Childcare Volunteer Minneapolis...
- Child Care Volunteers
- Volunteer with ¡Adelante! -...
- GetSet for Work! Intern
- Rack 'em Up in New Hope!
- Family Fun Event – Sat. Feb 11th!
- Gala Galore & More!
- Make a Difference Day – Sat. Feb...
- Help a child, help a community!
- Rack 'em Up in Richfield!
- Child care volunteers needed!...