Be a friend to a local senior. Visit with an elder in his or her home to provide companionship, relieve loneliness, and share interests. For some elders, this match-up program is one of their most important services and they look forward to seeing their companion every week! During your visit you will often sit and talk and may play games, cards, read, open mail, or take walks.
Get involved in your community and make a difference! The times and hours are flexible and can fit into a busy schedule.
Apply via https://www.ethocare.org/volunteer/application/
More information: https://www.ethocare.org/?s=Friendly+Visitor
To Apply: https://www.ethocare.org/volunteer/application/
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one hour per week
- Home Care Office Assistant!
- Be a friend to a local Senior!
- Visit a Senior in West Roxbury!
- Relieve Loneliness - Become a...
- Help Vulnerable Elders!
- Shop with a Senior!
- Volunteer Bill Payers for Seniors!
- Advocate for Elders in long term...
- Internship in Consumer Driven...
- Visit a Senior in Hyde Park!
- Office Assistant