In desperate need of food, hygiene products, and household goods for our homeless residents.
We are also in need of instructors for life skills training i.e., resume building and preparation, interviewing, problem resolution and counseling. Need a volunteer to cook once a week.
Our agency provides food, shelter and clothing along with educational, occupational and spiritual growth that would allow the ones we serve to achieve the vision that God has for them. Age requirement: 27 through 60 years old.
POC: Elder Lionel L. Franklin, email@example.com, 254-813-3336 Thank you
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 27
- Killeen Wisdom Center
- Food Care Center
- Killeen Animal Services
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hospice Compassus - Killeen
- Armed Services YMCA
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- KPD Kid Watch Program
- Word of Life Substance Abuse...
- Families In Crisis
- Keep Temple Beautiful
- Killeen Public Library
- Peaceable Kingdom Retreat for...
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- 2nd Chance Ministries
- Mililtary Child Education...
- Texas Special Olympics
- Bell County Indigent Health...