In desperate need of food, hygiene products, and household goods for our homeless residents.
We are also in need of instructors for life skills training i.e., resume building and preparation, interviewing, problem resolution and counseling. Need a volunteer to cook once a week.
Our agency provides food, shelter and clothing along with educational, occupational and spiritual growth that would allow the ones we serve to achieve the vision that God has for them. Age requirement: 27 through 60 years old.
POC: Elder Lionel L. Franklin, firstname.lastname@example.org, 254-813-3336 Thank you
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 27
- Bell County Human...
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hill Country Community Action (H...
- Armed Services YMCA
- Hill Country Health Services
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- Families In Crisis
- Public Education Center
- Metroplex Hospital
- New Century Hospice
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- VistaCare Hospice
- Bell County Indigent Health...
- Killeen ISD Parent/Community
- Scott & White Hospice
- Killeen Parks & Recreation