API is seeking a Communications Coordinator with a passion for communications, ready to promote family and world-changing concepts, bring to API their talents, and even gain additional skills. The API Communications Coordinator will work with a team of marketing and public relations volunteers to support the API staff with development of communications materials and API event promotions. The Coordinator will help develop the API communications plans alongside public relations volunteers. Position includes periodic conference calls, hours that range from 2 to 5 per week, lots of opportunity to be creative and bring initiative, and working with an amazing team.
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Teleseminar Event Coordinator...
- Grant Writer
- Graphic Design
- Online Forum Junior Moderator
- Volunteer with Drupal experience
- Development Coordinator
- Co-Editor/Assistant Editor for...
- Data Administrator
- Fundraising Manager
- Communications Coordinator
- Advertising Assistant
- Advocacy Team Member
- General Legal Counsel
- Assistant Technology Coordinator
- Experienced Writer/Project Manager
- Leader Reporting Project Manager
- Event Planner