Corporations, Clubs & Groups wanted to help the environment!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
68 people are interested
If you're ready to get out of the office and want to dig in and help the environment, we've got the lands, all we need are the hands! Groups can range in size from 5-200 volunteers!
Corporations, clubs, service organizations and religious groups are needed to help us de-litter and maintain DuPage county's beautiful forest preserves. Work side by side with your friends de-littering, mulching, gardening, seed collecting, seed planting, brush-cutting, removing invasive plants and trimming the trails. Sometimes we have special projects or events that need your assistance! Your help is GREATLY appreciated!
Call 630-933-7233 to learn how you can organize a group workday! Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request information about setting up a volunteer workday.
Please include the following information:
- Group Name
- Contact Name
- Email and phone #
- Size of group
- Type of group (youth, teens, families, adult, senior)
- Possible Dates (weekends, weekdays) If you have specific dates please include them
- Time frame usually 2-3 hours (mornings, afternoons)
About The Forest Preserve District of DuPage County
3S580 Naperville Road, South of Butterfield Rd, North of Warrenville Rd, Wheaton, IL 60189, US
The mission of the Forest Preserve District of DuPage County is to acquire and hold lands containing forests, prairies, wetlands, and associated plant communities on lands capable of being restored to such natural conditions for the purpose of protecting and preserving the flora, fauna, and scenic beauty for the education, pleasure, and recreation of it citizens. The purpose of the Volunteer Services Program is to engage volunteers who are willing to donate their time, talents, and resources to support the programs and staff in carrying out the mission, purpose, and guiding principles of the Forest Preserve District of DuPage County and the volunteer programs.
11 Volunteeer Programs
- Danada Equestrian Center- Wheaton, assist staff with daily horse care
- Special Services - DuPage, assist with office projects & Special events
- Fullersburg Woods - Oak Brook, help children & visitors discover nature
- Golf Preserve - Addison, help establish & maintain turf at Golf Preserve
- Kline Creek Farm - West Chicago, assist in running an 1890's farm & introducing visitors to this era
- Willowbrook Wildlife Center - Glen Ellyn, assist in care & rehabilitation of native injured & orphaned animals
- Natural Resources - DuPage, assist at workdays w/ seed collection, brush cutting, planting. Monitors collect data of populations.
- Trail Patrol - DuPage, patrol trails on foot & bicycle
- Mayslake Peabody Estate - Oak Brook, assist in gardening, tours, office & special events
- Volunteer Ranger - DuPage, assist with fishing, archery, kayaking, trail trimming, cleanup & special events
- St James Farm -Warrenville, assist in the garden, as tour guides & special events
dupageforest.org, 630-933-7233, email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
Preserves throughout DuPage CountyWheaton, IL 60189
- Environmental Science
- Habitat Restoration
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3hrs 630-933-7233 to reserve a great date!
- Dress for the weather, Bring signed waiver form