Deana’s Educational Theater, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for its Board of Directors. Board Members typically attend four board meetings each year, plus designated committee meetings, as well as participation in fundraising and special events.
Ideal candidates should:
- Understand the needs of organization
- Have Passion for our cause
- Willing to commit time for board meetings, committee meetings, planning sessions, special events
- Be a team player
- Be active and connected within their community
- Candidates must pass a Background and Criminal record check
Our recruitment process includes a number of steps, including an interview with the Board Development Committee. If Interested applicants should send a resume to Christine Shaw, Executive Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Legal (General)
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18