Learn to laugh in another language !
International Student Exchange (ISE) invites you to join us in the mission of bridging cultures by visiting our regional website at WWW.CROSSROADS.ISEUSA.ORG Hosting an exchange student is the ideal way to expose your family to the world by never leaving home. Your student will be anxious to share with you about his or her country, and culture. This adventure will give you the chance to get an up and close look at another culture by sharing recipes, family traditions and creating life long memories that will be cherished Internationally for years to come.
Feel good about what you do!
This hosting opportunity is a vital link to learning about our International neighbors on distant shores. Instead of relying on the media to paint a picture of these countries, allow an exchange student to be the ambassador for his or her country and show us there life and culture by becoming a cherished family member in your American home.
Here at ISE, our mission is to expose as many qualified American families to this opportunity as possible. Each year our host family network gets larger due to families like yours realizing the benefits of hosting.
- Our International agents work hard to get our students prepared for the transition into American life, and our national, regional and local staff insure that our families have the necessary tools to be prepared and confident hosts. You will:
Choose a student that you feel best fits your family (www.crossroads.iseusa.org)
* Students come fully-insured and with their own spending money
* Receive local support and training from a representative in your Indiana community.
* Rely on 24/7 support from your regional and national offices
Join us today by visiting our regional website at www.isecrossroads.com or call Tiffany, your Indiana Regional Director at 877-283-5470 to get your questions answered.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Share your love of America to help bridge cultures