Imagine if you had a "guardian angel" walking alongside you, guiding you through life. This angel advises you about the do's and don'ts of life, models behavior you should emulate, provides a shoulder to occasionally cry on, and plays an integral role in shaping your future and achieving your lifelong goals. Mentors are kind of like guardian angels; tangible influences directing you through this journey we call life.
We are in need of male mentors who are willing to be role models, best friends, advisors for our youth individuals. For detailed information: http://facetscares.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Housing-Mentor-description-FY15.pdf
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year minimum
- Boys or Girls Club Volunteer
- Front Desk Volunteers (Fairfax)
- Volunteer Photographer
- Hypothermia Shelter Volunteers
- Translation Services Volunteer
- Lead an exercise group for women...
- Zumba Instructor
- Help children in Centreville,...
- Holiday Children's Gift Exchange...
- ESL Instructor Volunteer
- Pantry Volunteer at Family Program
- Tutor a child in Math, Science,...
- Summer Camp Drivers
- Have you had your Wheaties...
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Be an inspiring mentor!
- Volunteer Services Internship
- Front Desk Volunteer - Alexandria
- Fundraising Event Staff
- Community Development Intern