33 people are interested
Marketing Coordinator Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: National Biodiversity Parks, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
33 people are interested
A growing national and international non-profit involved with ecotourism, conservation, sustainable project development, conservation investing, scientific study and youth education seeks someone to organize, direct and perform marketing functions. The person may do one or more of the following depending on their available time, interests and experience.
Main activities will be to discuss, design and then implement strategies to publicize and present our services to potential clients.
Some of our services are:
1) Virtual USA Based Office to represent ecotourism related businesses located in other countries.
2) Organize our ecotourism trips, tours, safaris and photo-safaris trip itinerary offerings. Our itineraries will be designed to visit firms/lodges that use our Virtual US Office (see1 above and NBP website).
3) Locate international landowners with large properties, farms, forests, watershed lands, wetlands, abandoned palm nut farms, degraded lands/farms, open spaces, etc. to list their property on our sustainable projects real estate section (see website drawdown item).
4) Organizing potential conservation investors (individuals, firms) and green mutual funds to purchase large properties for sustainable operation. Properties listing on NBP's sustainable projects real estate web section (see 3) will receive special marketing attention. NBP has interests in projects in the US , Central America, S. America and Africa.
5) Organize funding mechanisms (donations, grants, funding pages) for our Biodiversity Rescue Service, see website.
6) Organize general fundraising efforts.
This position will grow into a paid position, if desired, with good travel opportunities.
Thank You for helping future sustainability,
National Biodiversity Parks, Inc.
11 More opportunities with National Biodiversity Parks, Inc.
About National Biodiversity Parks, Inc.
190 A Centre Ave, Secaucus, NJ 07094, US
Conserve and protect open space, wildlands and the plants and animals on these lands. Stimulate sustainable business models on open space via investment. Provide the public, especially our youth, conservation lands for recreation, study and research. Restore and maintain properties to support maximal biodiversity.
National Biodiversity Parks (NBP) searches for, and acquires, ecologically valuable properties that can support sustainable, community based business models. We enter negotiations and raise funds to purchase these lands via partnerships and management agreements. NBP applies for and obtains grants to restore or improve properties for wildlife conservation and long term, societal return.
We perform various studies of birds, reptiles, insects and plants on various lands. Our scientists, naturalists and members lead field trips to biodiverse habitats. NBP offers varied and dynamic conservation investment/financial services and biological offerings.
We participate in various conservation fundraisers such as bioblitzes, big days and the World Series of Birding. Our members write articles about various subjects.
Our education and science department lead various field trips concentrating on ecology and incentive programs, designed by teachers and volunteers. The programs are intended to improve students science skills and confidence through discovery, field birding and ecology.
We assist communities in identifying valuable open space assets.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 8, 2023
- Habitat Restoration
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
- Business Development
- Outdoor Recreation
- Must be at least 20
- 2-5 hrs/week
- internet access