The Administrative Assistant chosen to assist in our education program can expect the following
Reports To: Director of Student Education Programs
Interest in education preferred.
Duties & Responsibilites, this is a partial list for the education assistant, other duties may be asked of you.
- Assist us in getting the student eco-clubs organized and up and running
- Assist in designing the structure for the local eco-clubs
- Assist in the design of the structure for business/corporate eco-clubs
- Assist in assessing the number of educational personnel needed to launch the program in August, 2009
- Assist in determining the educational materials needed to be developed for the launch
- Assist in the determination of the specific talents needed by people working in the TEEC for the first year
- Assist in the evaluation of the multiple programs and needed referenced above as to their effectiveness and determining where the deficiencies are located.
There is need for Administrative assistants in other areas.
Those positions will include duties such as research for web content, article searches, locating royalty free pictures, just as an example.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker