Help Make Learning Fun at a Nearby Museum!
53 people are interested
Help Us Make Learning Fun!
Title: Host or Hostess Function: greets visitors of the Noah Webster House and orients them to the museum prior to their tour with the historical interpreter Responsible to: Coordinator of Public Programs Primary responsibilities:
- readies the house for visitors by putting out the flag and sign, turns on lights and prepares guest book
- on weekends, answers the gift shop phone
- greets visitors; collects admission money
- assists with museum shop sales; records daily attendance
- coordinates with historical interpreter to ensure visitor tours run smoothly
- operates orientation video
- schedules work shifts one month in advance, reports for duty as scheduled, and finds substitutes if unable to work scheduled shift
- helping with museum mailing and other jobs during shift, if desired
We'll work with your schedule.
227 S Main StWest Hartford, CT 06107
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 15
- Minimum 3 hours per month