Youth Group Visits
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVoluntary Service (135)3900 Woodland AvenuePhiladelphia, PA 19104
The VA Community Living Center, located directly across the street from the VA Medical Center, is looking for children and youth groups to visit our Veteran residents - the men and women who served our country. You can make a social visit or participate in activities like bingo, host a birthday party, arts and crafts, and much more!
Maximum size of groups: 10 (not including chaperones).
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>-Abide by VA policies and procedures<br />-Coordinate all details through Voluntary Service and Recreation Therapy<br />-Sign in appropriately<br />-Provide 4-6 weeks notice</p>
- Nurse Aide
- Messenger Volunteer
- Youth Program Volunteer...
- Recreation Therapy Groups
- Volunteers helping Veterans
- Red Coat Ambassadors/Information...
- Attention SEWERS!
- Pet Therapy Escorts
- Gallery of Honored Memories...
- Volunteer Transportation Program
- Youth Group Visits
- Short Procedure Unit (SPU)...
- Community Service...
- Historical Artifacts...
- Development Ambassador
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- No Veteran Dies Alone Volunteer...