WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1160 Forsyth StreetMacon, GA 31201
The Weekend Manager reports to the House Manager.MISSION
The Ronald McDonald House of Central Georgia is designed to be a "home away from home" for the families of seriously ill or critically injured children being treated at Macon area hospitals, by providing temporary housing during the course of the patient's treatment.POSSIBLE ACTIVITIES AND/OR ASSIGNMENTS
1. Weekend Manager Shift Duties Checklist
2. Family services, including but not limited to, Checking Families in and out of the House, familiarizing guests with House services, assisting families with their needs or requests, and other services as needed.
3. Office/Clerical, including receiving payments for lodging and merchandise, accepting and documenting donations, answering the door, preparing rooms after a family departs and giving House tours to donors and prospective volunteers.
4. McMeal Program, show participants to kitchen, help them get settled, offer a tour of the House, help with clean up and food storage.
5. Leave a weekend report for the House Manager
6. Other duties as assigned.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 4 weekends per calendar year