- Must keep accurate and up-to-date data using Customer Relations Management software. May involve research to verify accuracy of information.
- Answer inquiries from constituents about profile information, to include phone and email responses.
- Field and investigate reported problems with contact information and membership.
- When appropriate, relay data discrepancies and problems to data providers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be detail-oriented, a quick learner, have a strong work ethic, and need minimal supervision.
- Must learn and use netFORUM Pro and Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in writing and verbally.
- Must commit to 20 hours per month with time evenly divided throughout the month in order to identify issues as they crop up. Turn-around time response to users should be within 24-48 hours.
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Market Research / Analysis
- Professional Development
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training