WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1951 Larpenteur Ave.Maplewood, MN 55109
Do you have a green thumb? One of our homes in Maplewood would really benefit from a gardener stopping by! This house has several flowing beds and two vegetable beds. They take pride in their beautiful yard and gardens. As a volunteer you could also involve the people living in the home in purchasing and maintaining plants.
For more information on services provided by Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/month in summer
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Gardening Volunteer-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Volunteer Companion-Maplewood
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Gardening Volunteer-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Piano Player-Eagan
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Volunteer friend...
- Cooking Volunteer-Edgewood
- Volunteer Friend-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Driver-Robbinsdale
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Pet Visit Volunteer-Mendota...