WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1951 Larpenteur Ave.Maplewood, MN 55109
Do you have a green thumb? One of our homes in Maplewood would really benefit from a gardener stopping by! This house has several flowing beds and two vegetable beds. They take pride in their beautiful yard and gardens. As a volunteer you could also involve the people living in the home in purchasing and maintaining plants.
For more information on services provided by Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/month in summer
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Alzhiemers/dementia companion-...
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Board games, books, puzzles and...
- Friend/Sports Fan (Green Bay...
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Volunteer Key Board Player-Inver...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Wii Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Pamper Me Volunteer-Maplewood
- Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Seamstress-Mendota...
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Musician Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Church Volunteer-Plymouth