WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1362 Cope Ave.Maplewood, MN 55109
Individuals living in one of our homes in Maplewood are looking for someone to spend time with. They loves spending time outside and in the community, going to Como Park, the MN zoo and especially sporting events. At home they like to do crafts and just be with someone one on one.
For more information on the services provided by Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Gardening Volunteer-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Volunteer Companion-Maplewood
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Gardening Volunteer-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Piano Player-Eagan
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Volunteer friend...
- Cooking Volunteer-Edgewood
- Volunteer Friend-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Driver-Robbinsdale
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Pet Visit Volunteer-Mendota...