Join Hattie Larlham in support of children and adults with disabilities as golfers tee up for a great cause. Our golf outing is a great way to have fun and enjoy the outdoors while making a difference for the individuals we serve.
Volunteers are needed to assist with contests such as Guess Your Drive, Hit the Circle and Hole In One at this annual shotgun-style tournament.
Morning shift is 6:30 a.m. to noon p.m.
Afternoon shift is noon p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Beverages, snacks, meals and breaks will be provided to all volunteers throughout the day.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- half a day, 6 hour shifts, 1/2 day
- be able to stand for long period of time, be outside, able to endure weather conditions
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Flexible Office Organization
- Golf Event Volunteers AM or PM...
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Intern Recreation N. Canton/Green
- Painting one Bedroom in Cuyahoga...
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Stow field trip & activities...
- North Canton Activities volunteer
- Recreation Intern -Bedford
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- Mayfield Village activities...
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- PM Golf Outing Volunteer
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...