We are currently seeking volunteer groups that can prepare meals for participants in our career advancement program for single working moms. You will be planning, purchasing, and preparing a meal for the mothers and their children! Groups are also welcome to purchase the meal and come serve it to mothers and kids.
These mothers atetnd workshops twice a month to discuss relevant topics such as how to balance their lives as parents, and move towards their individual goals. Before each meeting they share a meal together and sometimes the kids come too! Great community building!
Volunteer once, monthly, weekly, etc. We are flexible!
Dinner is served on Thursdays at 6pm in North Minneapolis (kitchen available) Volunteers should plan to arrive at approximately 4 pm if you plan to prepare the meal in our kitchen.
Please contact us for more information!
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- One-time Opportunity or Ongoing
- Minnesota Opportunity Corps...
- Drop-In Assistant (Crystal)
- Administrative/Clerical Support
- ArtWorks Volunteer
- Holiday Gift Program Assistant
- Love to Cook?
- Mock Interviewer -St Cloud, MN
- Job Seeker Tutor - St. Cloud
- Love Kids? Become a Children's...
- Drop-In Assistant (Minneapolis)
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant...
- Love Kids? Become a Childhood...
- Pet Therapy Provider
- Calling musicians
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant (St Paul)
- Activity Leader - Music Therapy
- Provide Music Therapy at our...
- Children's Activities Assistant
- On-Call Reader or Proctor