Enrich your family by working together helping seniors and disabled in their homes with light housekeeping, shopping or errands, pet care, or yard work. Volunteers set their own schedules for 2-3 hours weekly or every other week. Teach your children they can make a difference in someone's life. We work in all areas of Metro Denver.
Call 720-859-2248 or e mail for further information at email@example.com
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 10
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer