Lonely older adults in need of a friend. Please help!!
Friendship can change a person's life. Good things happen when you have a friend. Friends listen. They share. Friends are the best kind of medicine for someone who's striving for good mental health. Through Compeer you can be a caring friend to someone. It can be as simple as going for a walk, seeing a movie, or just picking up the phone. It can take as little as an hour a week. Compeer matches volunteers with seniors ages 60 and over. We have about 350 people matched with Compeer volunteers, but there are still many more waiting for a friend in Erie County. They might even live in your neighborhood.. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
Volunteers need to be age 18+
Sarah Stimm - (716) 883-3331
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Mentors to Adults and Children
- Mentors Wanted
- Special Friends to Adults and...
- Mentors and Special Friends...
- Elderly people in need of...
- Compeer CORPS Program
- Holiday music needed for sing...
- Older Adults in need of a friend
- Friends for the Elderly
- Company to donate winter hats,...
- Mentors to Children
- Lonely Seniors needing a friend...