We have a number of items around our campus (desks, lighting fixtures, fax machine, etc.) that we no longer need and need to be sold to raise money for our nonprofit. We need someone who can take photos of the items and sell them so we can raise extra funds to support our charitable projects. You can use eBay, Craigslist, the newspaper, Etsy and/or any other avenue you think will produce the best results in each case.
- Executive Admin
- Basic Computer Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Macintosh Platform
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours per week
- Gardening/Yard work
- Bookkeeper for small nonprofit...
- Mac Web/Email Server Admin
- Make our Center sparkle! Help...
- Sales/Marketing of Equipment for...
- Fund raising for Solar panels
- Computer Systems Admin for...
- Coordinator of Volunteer Magic!
- Health Fair Marketing for...
- Executive Assistant for Director...
- Conference Planner/Organizer
- Craigslist sales volunteer
- General Repairs and Maintenance
- Online Social Networking for...
- Wheelchair and Power Chair Courier
- Wheelchair and Power Chair...