Make a Creative Snack for Kids at the Nursery!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
88 people are interested
Have fun and fill little tummies!
Recruit a group of up to 6 to prep & serve a snack (creativity welcome) to the children staying at the Nursery.
Families, work teams, teens, faith communities, and service/social groups enjoy spending time with our kiddos and providing a healthy snack. Sign up once or on a regular basis.
There are three ways you can participate:
Shopper - No payment to the Nursery. Your group buys and brings your own groceries, making a recipe of your choice.Chef - $50 - Keep it simple - we find a fun recipe and provide the food. All you need to do is arrive at the scheduled time and cook. No meal planning or shopping involved!
Sponsor - $50 - Can’t make it to the Nursery but want to make sure our kiddos have full bellies? Choose this option and we’ll take care of everything.
- Morning Snack: 9:30 am - 11:00 am (served at 10:00 am)
- Afternoon Snack: 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm (served at 3:00 pm)
- Evening Snack: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm (served at 7:00 pm)
If you have additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
4544 4th Ave SMinneapolis, MN 55419
- Youth Services
- Child Care
- Cooking / Catering
- Child Development
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 12
- 1.5 hours at the Nursery (plus meal planning/shopping for "Shoppers")
- Volunteers must be 12 or older. Volunteers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult age 21 or older.