Do you have mandated hours that you need to complete and reside in DEKALB COUNTY?
Are you looking for a volunteer opportunity for your church, corporate, civic or school group? If so DELIVER MEALS to someone who otherwise would be nourishment deprived if not for your caring generosity and selflessness.
Are you retired or semi-retired looking for a life changing volunteer opportunity that is rewarding?
Join Senior Citizen Services as we deliver meals to our homebound seniors who reside inside the perimeter in DEKALB COUNTY.
Senior Citizen Services of Metropolitan Atlanta is one of the oldest non profit organizations in the city and the largest provider of home delivered meals!
JOIN US AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN UP TO FOR THE PAST 4 DECADES!!!!
PLEASE FIND our OPPORTUNITIES BELOW:
In the KitchenFood Packaging
and Cooler Bag PackingIndividuals or Groups of 5-20
Monday - Friday
(cooler bag packing)
Monday - Friday
Saturday - Sunday
In the Community Delivering Meals Individuals or
Groups of 2-3
(client meal delivery)
Give us a call and we will guide you through the next step...
HURRY..SENIORS ARE WAITING!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-351-3889 and ask for the volunteer coordinator
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- SENIOR YARD CARE
- Meals On Wheels Volunteer...
- Meals On Wheels Drivers Needed
- Like to PAINT or do SMALL Home...
- Deliver meals to homebound...
- Neighborhood Senior Center...
- Home Owner Maintenance &...
- Volunteer Piano Teacher
- UNGENT NEED:SENIOR MEAL DELIVERY
- ALTERNATIVE COLLEGE BREAK
- Teach a Class at a Senior...
- Need Community Service...
- Want to get involved? Join...
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- SENIORS MEAL PACKING
- Benefits/Accounting Volunteer...
- CareShare provides...
- SENIORS CENTER ASSISTANCE
- Get Rolling with Meals On Wheels...
- [JASON] Senior Citizen Services...